• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

General Plesk Questions

H

hatkins

Things were moved around at my workplace, and I've been given control of our Plesk server - without much training. So I have a couple of odd questions - pardon me if they should be obvious, I'm still learning the basics.

1) Does Plesk 7.5 come automatically with Site Builder, or is that an add-on?

2) My company wants to tie the mail system in Plesk to the mail system that we currently use - it's POP3 based. Is this type of thing possible?

3) In the file manager, how can you make it so you can upload files and overwrite existing ones, instead of having to delete the file then upload it?

Thanks!

- Heather

1) Does Plesk 7.5 come automatically with Site Builder, or is that an add-on?

You can use integrated SiteBuilder and SiteBuilder for Windows.
Actually the SiteBuilder for Windows will be integrated in Plesk 7.5.5 which will be available in few days.

2) My company wants to tie the mail system in Plesk to the mail system that we currently use - it's POP3 based. Is this type of thing possible?

You can use the Mail Enable standard edition which supports POP3 protocol and is included into Plesk distributive.

Back