1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Get detailed error reports...

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by ghawley, Mar 13, 2006.

1. ghawley

ghawley Guest

I have looked all over the internet and tried several things to get detailed error reports for ASP scripts instead of the default Internal Server Error reports that result from errors in asp scripts. Can someone tell me how to get detailed error pages that tell you what the error is?

I see in IIS that errors are being directed to the default error pages but I'm not sure how to create the detailed error pages to direct it to.

Any help would be fantastic. Thanks.

2. ramon@

ramon@ Guest

If i remeber it correctly, this is a setting in the internet explorer. You have to activate 'show detailed errors' or something like this in the settings of IE in the 'Advanced' Tab.

3. Rubal

Rubal Guest

Disable "Friendly HTTP Errors" in IE's Property.

4. Rubal

Rubal Guest

5. matija

matija Guest

This is not end user related issue.

ghawley: goto Plesk CP -> Domains -> domain.com -> Setup -> un-check "Custom Error Documents"

6. OlegB

OlegB Guest