1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

getpwnam vhostmng: unable to create new hosting - help!

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by i-nox.de, Oct 7, 2005.

1. i-nox.de

i-nox.de Guest

i get the following error message as soon as i try to create a new hosting:

Unable to assign variables for PHostingForm: Unable to get hardquota state: vhostmng: Unable to getpwnam for user testuser vhostmng: Unable to getpwnam for user testuser vhostmng: Error: Unable to find user testuser or bad uid

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0: /home/psa/admin/htdocs/domains/hosting/phosting_setup.php:290 psaerror(string "Unable to assign variables for PHostingForm: Unable to get hardquota state: vhostmng: Unable to getpwnam for user testuser vhostmng: Unable to getpwnam for user testuser
    vhostmng: Error: Unable to find user testuser or bad uid")

vhostmng: unable to get getpwname for user testuser

besides, quota is disabled. i need badly to create some new sites, so please: any ideas or help around?

- Bernhard