• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Getting it to work... the first time

P

pete121

Hello,

I am new to sitebuilder and am trying to publish a test site to a remote server via ftp. Does anyone know what the error message below means and how to correct the problem?

Error Message: Can't create directory 'dir1' into FTP target (dir1: Permission denied) (publication DSN is 'FTP:xxx@[***]mysite.com::/dir1', current site title is 'myNewSite' , site owner is 'pete')

I have checked the directory I created for the site's files and it is set to be written to.

Thanks.

I faced this problem sometime back, and discovered that this was an error due to the path not being specified fully ...

for example, for the site osmosweb.com that was published using sitebuilder, i had to give the entire path, starting
/wwwroot/.../osmosweb.com

just check this tangent out, and hope its helpful to you please?

Cheers
Sanjeev

Thanks Guys,

I think I have found the problem... it would seem that the server I am attempting to publish to does not support SQLite 2.x.

So far, I have had problems trying to find a vps that does support it.

Yes we came across this problem also.

We found one SQLite source but it made problems with php and made it a bit flakey.

Back