• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Global script mappings

X

xteamEXtreme

It appears that Plesk does not use the global script mappings table when setting up sites. I have verified that mappings for .cfc,.cfm,.cfml are in the global script mappings and are present when i create a new site manually- however when a domain is created through plesk, those mappings are not present. How can I fix this behavior so that the .cfm mappings are always present?

no, as a matter of fact im sure i didn't- im not using ColdFusion, but BlueDragon .NET edition. Installing BlueDragon .net adds the proper mappings to the IIS global scripts mappings table, but domains created in plesk don't appear to use the global mappings. So how can i add custom mappings and have Plesk pick them up each time i create a domain.

As i know Plesk 7.5.3 can't work with BlueDragon yet. So you will be first who can do it if you succeed. ;)

Back