• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

got this error message e-mail from Plesk6.5 server everyday.

J

jjjlo

I got this error message e-mail from Plesk6.5 server everyday. Anyone know why? Thanks.

Started: Thu Jan 15 04:19:31 2004

as user: Administrator
C:\PROGRA~1\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\bin\statistics.exe:Error -1073740972 at process exit with error code: Unknown errorEnded: Thu Jan 15 04:20:29 2004

I am not sure what this error means, but replacing PROGRA~1 with PROGRAM FILES in the statistics.exe path made the Cron job work for many of us.

Originally posted by tdscom
I am not sure what this error means, but replacing PROGRA~1 with PROGRAM FILES in the statistics.exe path made the Cron job work for many of us.

Hi tdscom:

After replacing PROGRA~1 with PROGRAM FILES, I still got the error message (shown below) everyday. Anyone know why?

Started: Fri Jan 16 04:19:31 2004

as user: Administrator
C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\bin\statistics.exe:Error -1073741819 at process exit with error code: Unknown errorEnded: Fri Jan 16 04:19:35 2004

p.s. OS is Windows 2003 server traditional Chinese version

Current hotfixes correct problems with this. Follow the thread regarding having Plesk install hotfixes.

Back