• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

gpgext.so zip.so

D

Doug_M

Hi,

I want webcalendar to email reminders. To do this one runs a php script via cron. When that script is run on my machine (SuSE 9.1) I get the following error:

Code:
PHP Warning:  Unknown(): Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/lib/php/extensions/gpgext.so' -
 /usr/lib/php/extensions/gpgext.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning:  Unknown(): Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/lib/php/extensions/zip.so' -
 /usr/lib/php/extensions/zip.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0

I don't have these files on my system. I've googled and can't find where I'd get these PHP extensions (as a SuSE RPM). I did see one post here that suggested they were part of the Sitebuilder RPM. I have that installed. The files aren't there.

Regards,
Doug

Yes, I searched there too. There are no gpg RPMs for SuSE with the PHP gpg extension. And I already have the gpg RPM returned via your link installed. This is why I am stumped.

Regards,
Doug

Back