• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

hard disk quota --> unsupported ?

W

webunity

Hello, i am running Plesk 7.5.2 reloaded on Fedora core 2 (modified). I want to limit my client's "hard disk quota" to 100mb and diskspace to 200mb.

so:
- hosting: 100mb
- disk space: 200mb (backups etc)

I have setup my templates but when i try to add a new domain using these templates i get the message "hard disk quota" unsupported. I have tried to find an answer but i can't seem to find why i can't set the harddisk quota. Anybody?

I'm also getting a similar problem. When I try and implement a disk quota on a domain I get the following error message:-

ERROR Up LevelUp Level

Unable to check SiteAppPackage requires: usermng: Failed getting quota: Function not implemented System error 38: Function not implemented

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/class.DomainControlForm.php:994 psaerror(string "Unable to check SiteAppPackage requires: usermng: Failed getting quota: Function not implemented System error 38: Function not implemented")
1: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/class.DomainControlForm.php:316 domaincontrolform->_detect_site_builder(string "vrt_hst", boolean true, boolean true, string "2", string "puregamer.co.uk", string "", string "0")
2: /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/domains/dom_ctrl.php3:140 domaincontrolform->assign(object of type bsdomain)

I am also running FC2 and 7.5.2
I have looked everywhere but can not find a fix for this issue...

any ideas?

Interestingly enough removing the mambo rpm solve my problems.

I wanted mambo though :(

It makes me laugh that a core rpm causes me soo much grief.

Is there an update for it ?

Still doesn't solve my problem. Where did you remove mambo? On the server itself?

i removed it using rpm -e mambo from a ssh session

i have the same problem, the sw-support sends me an email with a new usermng file, this one i've copied to /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin and the problem was solved

please show your mail adress, then i will sent it to you

Hello, If you can email me also thesame file, it would be greatly appreciated!

support [monkeytail] webunity [period] nl

It still isn't working. Aint there any SW-soft employee reading these forums?

Server info:
General: CPU GenuineIntel, Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 3.20GHz
Version: psa v7.5.2_build75050204.17 os_FedoraCore 2

Still didn't fix the problem. Which user/group is the usermng file suppose to be? And does it have to do anything with fstab?

Maybe quotas are simply unsupported by your kernel configuration...

Did you find something related to quotas in your fstab ?

-David

Quotas are supported by my kernel.

I found a misconfiguration in fstab, but i am not yet sure if thats the problem. I am not sure who caused the misconfiguration, but it certainly wasn't me. Because of the change in the fstab file i am going to reboot my server in a few hours.

By the way, where can i set harddisk quota when a domain is allready created?

Back