• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

having problems with gallery module in re-packed template

H

hebeleque

Hi,

I made some minor changes on some sitebuilder templates, then repacked them and installed them on my server. Everything seemed to work fine, but now when I click on the Gallery link in a site created using the new template, I get a sequence of errors starting with this one:

Warning: XSLTProcessor::importStylesheet() [function.XSLTProcessor-importStylesheet]: /opt/sitebuilder/htdocs/sites/4a/4a4e509f834a39cb67383f636c78ef5e/__preview/resources/submenu.xsl:96: parser error : Unescaped '<' not allowed in attributes values in /opt/sitebuilder/resources/modules/include/SB/Modules/GUI/Xml/domxml_compat.php on line 478

the submenu works fine except for the gallery module (so far at least)
+ the original template doesn't have this problem...

In this case you need to check custom template. From the error I can see that there is somewhere "Unescaped '<' " symbol exists. Probably double quota sign is missing somewhere..or something else. Try to check it carefully.