1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Help Error urgent please

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by Sippicom, Jan 24, 2006.

1. Sippicom

Sippicom Guest

Hallo wenn i try to push the setup butten than this

ERROR
    WEB_FPAdminSysUser parameter not defined in features list

0: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/class.WebServerManager.php:214 psaerror(string "WEB_FPAdminSysUser parameter not defined in features list.")
    1: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/class.PHostingManager.php:1340 WebServerManager->getWebServerFPAdminSysUser()
    2: /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/domains/hosting/phosting_setup.php:288 PHostingForm->assign(object of type PHostingManager, boolean true, boolean true, boolean false, boolean true, boolean false)

Any Ideas

2. Sippicom

Sippicom Guest

rpm -Uvh --force *.rpm
    in \psa\base

workt for my

all data are ok and plesk panel workt better than ever

3. 3essentials

3essentials Guest

Found Fix

We have been able to fix the problem, visit
    This URL

For instructions.

4. Lonesome Walker

Lonesome Walker Guest

Um, i have tried this solution, but my httpd started through, without any errors... :confused:

So, my error looks like this:

WEB_FPAdminSysUser parameter not defined in features list.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0: /opt/psa/admin/plib/class.WebServerManager.php:214 psaerror(string "WEB_FPAdminSysUser parameter not defined in features list.")
    1: /opt/psa/admin/plib/class.PHostingManager.php:1340 WebServerManager->getWebServerFPAdminSysUser()
    2: /opt/psa/admin/htdocs/domains/hosting/phosting_setup.php:288 PHostingForm->assign(object of type PHostingManager, boolean true, boolean true, boolean true, boolean true, boolean false)

Any other solution???
    My system: debian 3.1 sarge, the problem occured after the last updates... :mad:

5. 3essentials

3essentials Guest

Check PSA Logs

Hi. Check the PLESK HTTP logs. On RedHat they are located at:

more /usr/local/psa/admin/logs/httpsd_error_log

For version 7 Reloaded

I have found that sometimes in addition to the previous error, there will be a corrupt httpd.include file in the users conf directory.

Running a tail -f on the log file while accessing plesk will reveal the domain with the corrupt include.

Hope that helps.

6. Lonesome Walker

Lonesome Walker Guest

First of all:

Thank you!
    The hint with the logfiles... i should have looked there before :rolleyes:

Actually, my debian puts them in /opt/psa/admin/logs

Well, i see, there are troubles:

Looks like a permission problem on file:

After setting the right permissions (0777 or chown psaadm), everything works fine now!
    Anybody had this before???
    Can this be a result of uninstalling spam assassin?

Edit:
    After too many troubles, i fixed all with:

7. ewtech

ewtech Guest