1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Help Help Help Install asp.net App

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by jiksearch, Sep 2, 2005.

1. jiksearch

jiksearch Guest

How I can install an ASP.NET application on my host
    Which files should be upload?
    Thanksssssssssssssssssssss

2. Mr.Incredible

Mr.Incredible Guest

Hi,
    as far as I know you just have to install ASP.NET from Windows package and enable ASP.NET for domain through CP

3. unixlibre

unixlibre Guest

I have ASP.NET installed, and on the Physical Hosting Setup page have checked the "Microsoft ASP.NET Support" checkbox. However, I'm sitll getting 404 (not found) errors on ASPX pages.

Any hint will be welcome.
    Best regards.
    Antonio.

4. jbuts

jbuts Guest

Maybe, you should enable ASP.NET extension via IIS -> Web service extensions.

5. supportterminal

supportterminal Guest

6. unixlibre

unixlibre Guest

This did the trick. Now I wonder why it came "prohibited" by default. Maybe a plesk requirement, so it can be enabled in a per-site basis?

Thank you.
    Best regards and happy holidays.
    Antonio.

7. unixlibre

unixlibre Guest

I had no problem with ASP files, only with ASP.NET ones. As suggested on a previous post, I've enabled ASP.NET on the IIS Console.

Thank you.
    Best regards!
    Antonio.