1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

help me plzzzzzz

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by comandos, Jan 28, 2008.

1. comandos

comandos Guest

I wanted to install Plesk on a clean Win2k3-WebEdition-Server.
    After I got the Problems (descibed at the buttom), I tested the installation on a clean & fresh built-up DELL Win2k3-DatacenterEdition-Server. Same Problem. Please help!

Failures:

1. c++ Runtime Error - "Program: This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. Please contact application's support team for more information."
      Run-Time errer: Command "D:\Plesk\admin\bin\...\psa75_default_win.key" --norestart failed with code 3. Output:" << Abort Retry Ignore
      Run-Time error, same as 1
      Run-Time error: Failed to connect to database: Bad handshake << Abort Retry Ignore
      ^^ same: "Bad handshake"
      ^^ same too: Bad handshake
      narf, SAME: "Bad handshake"
      Error 230 at StartService 'PleskControlPanel'. The pipe state is invalid ... Abort Retry Ignore
      Again, "Bad Handshake"
      End: FATAL ERROR: "Installation ended prematurely because of an error."

https://localhost:8443 << blank screen.