1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Help Please! dynamic pages not working

Discussion in 'SiteBuilder' started by WiredHosting, Feb 15, 2010.

1. WiredHosting

WiredHosting Guest

Hi!

all of my dynamic pages stoped working.. like image gallery or blog pages. its happening with actual sites.. if i create a brand new site with gallery it works.

i tried removing the gallery and adding it again, but it does not work.

for example (http://artemonte.com.ar/)

Gallery located on: http://artemonte.com.ar/page6.php

any idea why this is happening?

Thanks

2. Dmitry Frantsev

Dmitry Frantsev Golden Pleskian

57%
    What are the exact problems with dymanic pages? Particulary with image gallery?

I visited the website and gallery looks fine for me. Items are exist in categories and could be viewed without any issues.

3. WiredHosting

WiredHosting Guest

i have paid a programmer to recompile the dynamic modules and now the gallery works.

the issue that still persists is that when i go to the sitebuilder, step 4, the modules column is empty. you cant add any new module as they are not listed on the modules column.

4. Dmitry Frantsev

Dmitry Frantsev Golden Pleskian

57%
    In this case make sure that these modules are added into appropriate plan in Users -> Plans -> <PLAN_NAME> -> Modules section. As soon as modules are added and changes are saved, all modules should appear on step 4 (Edit). Please check it up.