1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

help please, new to plesk

Discussion in 'Plesk 9.x for Linux Issues, Fixes, How-To' started by topgunmike, Dec 28, 2008.

1. topgunmike

topgunmike Guest

sorry, i think i posted in the wrong forum originaly;

2. wsani

wsani Silver Pleskian

40%
    Go to the updater and install it from there. Once you have it installed, you'll see the mailman option.

3. topgunmike

topgunmike Guest

thanx for reply,
    I don't see the Mailman Server Extensions in the updates, and searcched updates{via search in my plesk updates panel} and got 0 components?

is there a way to install via ssh?

I have been using Cpanel for 2 yrs now, and decided to try Plesk, I'm really liking how this plesk panel looks, though I may not have enough Knowledge to set it up without advise.

I need to get something back online soon though, Any advise?

4. wsani

wsani Silver Pleskian

40%
    Strange. You don't see it in the updater list of items that can be installed? If not, then you can install it manually. You can grab the RPM from this link: http://www.parallels.com/download/plesk/patches/ extract the content, then run rpm -ivh [package name].

5. topgunmike

topgunmike Guest

oh man, the more i try to figure this out, the more complicated it seems, I hate to say, but I may have made a mistake by switching, I can't get anything working on the plesk, at least I hade my 22 domains online with cpanel, I will try the rest of tonight to get this going cause it sure looks great, but cpanel is so much easier from what i see.

I sure wanted to use this too....

Thanx for your replys for sure ;-}