• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

help please, new to plesk

T

topgunmike

sorry, i think i posted in the wrong forum originaly;

my main trouble is;
"Mailman Server Extensions are not currently installed or configured on the server. Contact the server administrator to have the Mailman Server Extensions installed or properly configured."

I cant seem to find how to install or turn it on?

can someone advise me?
Thanx, Mike.

Go to the updater and install it from there. Once you have it installed, you'll see the mailman option.

thanx for reply,
I don't see the Mailman Server Extensions in the updates, and searcched updates{via search in my plesk updates panel} and got 0 components?

is there a way to install via ssh?

I have been using Cpanel for 2 yrs now, and decided to try Plesk, I'm really liking how this plesk panel looks, though I may not have enough Knowledge to set it up without advise.

I need to get something back online soon though, Any advise?

oh man, the more i try to figure this out, the more complicated it seems, I hate to say, but I may have made a mistake by switching, I can't get anything working on the plesk, at least I hade my 22 domains online with cpanel, I will try the rest of tonight to get this going cause it sure looks great, but cpanel is so much easier from what i see.

I sure wanted to use this too....

Thanx for your replys for sure ;-}

Back