1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. rezal

rezal Guest

Notice: Undefined index: 1-0 in C: \ Program Files \ Parallels \ Plesk \ admin \ plib \ dashboard \ Dashboard.php on line 72

Fatal error: Call to a member function getURI () on a non-object in C: \ Program Files \ Parallels \ Plesk \ admin \ plib \ dashboard \ DashboardElement.php on line 525 Arvr for what this is?

2. Nataliya Zagr

Nataliya Zagr Regular Pleskian

87%
    Hello,

It looks like when you access the Parallels Plesk Panel (PP), you see the error instead the administrator Desktop. To restore the desktop presets, please, run the following command from the command line:

> "%plesk_bin%\desktop.exe" --add-preset "%plesk_dir%\admin\plib\xml\dashboard-presets-admin.xml" -overwrite true

Thank you

3. Alfred2012

Alfred2012 New Pleskian

Notice: Undefined index: 1-0 in C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\das

I have a client that is experiencing the Plesk access error (Plesk 9 version)

Notice: Undefined index: 1-0 in C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\dashboard\Dashboard.php on line 72

Fatal error: Call to a member function getURI() on a non-object in C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\dashboard\DashboardElement.php on line 525

I tried to run via cmd the string
    "%plesk_bin%\desktop.exe" --add-preset "%plesk_dir%\admin\plib\xml\dashboard-presets-admin.xml" -overwrite true

It execute the command, but then the problem is always there( What is possible to do to fix it? Thanks