• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Issue High load and unable to suspend subscription

fliegerhermi

Regular Pleskian
Hi,

I have a subscription and its system-user produces high load on php-fpm.
I tried to suspend the subscription to restart its services, but it doesn't go offline as it should. The site remains online.
Any idea?

I am afraid the wordpress instance is hacked as the client is a bad scripter and never updates.
Thanks

No there was no error-message. They were shown as suspended with the ! in red circle but were online all the time.

After a subscription is suspended, it can take up to the web server restart interval that was configured in Plesk for the change to take effect. Also, PHP-FPM children might still remain in the Linux process list after that time and they might still even stay active. So also look into the Linux process list and kill the PHP-FPM processes after the website became inaccessible through the Internet to stop the cpu consumption.

Back