• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

hlds setup error

P

PHATWCINFRCR

After going into the modules and setting up HLDS and CStrike, I got the following error.

ERROR
Up LevelUp Level
Unable to query: Unknown column 'begin_period_date' in 'field list'
0: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/common_func.php3:177 psaerror(string "Unable to query: Unknown column 'begin_period_date' in 'field list'")
1: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/modules/cs-gs/ServersList.php:49 db_query(string "SELECT id, game, name, ip_address, port, max_players, if(@fromdate <= begin_period_date, period_traffic, 0) FROM module_cs_gs_servers;")
2: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/class.cList.php3:77 serverslist->fetchserverslist()
3: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/class.cList.php3:96 serverslist->fetchlist()
4: /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/modules/cs-gs/servers.php:158 serverslist->init()

rebooted the server, still the sabe thing. IAny idea's?

Using PLESK 7.5.2 reloaded.

You can fix the errors by adding 4 field names to the Table module_cs_gs_servers in database psa. I use Webmin to easily access the MySQL server.
The fields are

begin_period_date
period_traffic
total_traffic
end_period_date

I used int as type. You may have to play with this database and you MUST backup the psa database before starting.

I was then able to start the server, but more problems which may be the result of my adding the 4 fields incorrectly.

Good luck

Back