1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

hlds setup error

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by PHATWCINFRCR, Feb 10, 2005.

1. PHATWCINFRCR

PHATWCINFRCR Guest

After going into the modules and setting up HLDS and CStrike, I got the following error.

ERROR
    Up LevelUp Level
    Unable to query: Unknown column 'begin_period_date' in 'field list'
    0: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/common_func.php3:177 psaerror(string "Unable to query: Unknown column 'begin_period_date' in 'field list'")
    1: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/modules/cs-gs/ServersList.php:49 db_query(string "SELECT id, game, name, ip_address, port, max_players, if(@fromdate <= begin_period_date, period_traffic, 0) FROM module_cs_gs_servers;")
    2: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/class.cList.php3:77 serverslist->fetchserverslist()
    3: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/class.cList.php3:96 serverslist->fetchlist()
    4: /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/modules/cs-gs/servers.php:158 serverslist->init()

rebooted the server, still the sabe thing. IAny idea's?

Using PLESK 7.5.2 reloaded.

2. AlanSanders

AlanSanders Guest

You can fix the errors by adding 4 field names to the Table module_cs_gs_servers in database psa. I use Webmin to easily access the MySQL server.
    The fields are

begin_period_date
    period_traffic
    total_traffic
    end_period_date

I used int as type. You may have to play with this database and you MUST backup the psa database before starting.

I was then able to start the server, but more problems which may be the result of my adding the 4 fields incorrectly.

Good luck