• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

hMailServer integration in Plesk does not work

R

Richard Meyer

Hello,

I have reinstalled my Server (Windows Web Server 2008) and now the newest version of plesk works.
But I have a problem with the integration of hMailServer (I have to use it because IMAP is needed), which worked fine with Plesk 8.4.

But now, with Plesk 9, I get the following error:
Error: Set default component failed: defpackagemng failed: Execute mchk.exe failed: Mitglied nicht gefunden. (COM Error 80020003) at execute console command --all

hMailServer Administrator tells me that error:
Der RPC-Server ist nicht verfügbar. (Ausnahme von HRESULT: 0x800706BA)

ExceptionType: COMException
HelpLine:
Message: Der RPC-Server ist nicht verfügbar. (Ausnahme von HRESULT: 0x800706BA)
Source: Interop.hMailServer
StackTrace: bei hMailServer.IInterfaceApplication.get_Settings()
bei hMailServer.Administrator.ucProtocols.LoadData()
bei hMailServer.Administrator.formMain.ShowNodeRepresentation(INode node)
bei hMailServer.Administrator.formMain.treeNodes_AfterSelect(Object sender, TreeViewEventArgs e)
bei System.Windows.Forms.TreeView.TvnSelected(NMTREEVIEW* nmtv)
bei System.Windows.Forms.TreeView.WmNotify(Message& m)
bei System.Windows.Forms.TreeView.WndProc(Message& m)
bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
bei System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
TargetSite: hMailServer.Settings get_Settings()

RPC Service is running, Firewall disabled during the tests. I even reinstalled Plesk and hMailServer so that MailEnable is not installed - I get the same error.
I also asked in the hMailServer Forum, but they told me, that it looks like an error of Plesk. Here a Link to the Thread:
http://www.hmailserver.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=14048&p=84403#p84403

I very much hope, that someone here can help me (and hopefully fast, because 39 persons are waiting, that I get their emailaccounts back to work).

Best regards,
Richard Meyer

same problem here... need hmail 5.* for win 2008
plesk doenst support hmail 5.* i think errr...

Mdaemon 10.0.5 doenst work to...
its unbeliavble .. a paid software doesnt support most recent 3rd party software..
please work on patchs!

I also have this problem and I am extremly annoyed - how do we get the latest atmail working with out free imap support from hmailserver?

Annoyed

I am also having this problem after wasting many hours trying to get it to work - reinstall uninstall reconfigure!!! Get it working NOW...

I am keen to know about your get working but which Hmailserver version? 4.4.1 or 5?

Hi all,
I'm having the same problem.
My setup:
plesk_9.2.3_build090914.11
hMailServer 5.3-B1617
Windows 2008 standard

Anyone have a solution.
Thanks

atmail sent is empty

I also have this problem and I am extremly annoyed - how do we get the latest atmail working with out free imap support from hmailserver?

I Install hMailServer 4.4.4 and atmail. My problem is atmail lite doesn't save sent mails in sent box and it's empty like hord with pop.

Is there any setting to show sent mails for atmail lite or not?

Back