• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Horde and page not found

B

budwaiser

Hi,
i have a problem with Webmail.

When i enter webmail i have

"Page not found" even if it works correctly if i click on the icon "Read Mail".

Anyone can help me to fix this issue?

Thank you

Php extension handler is present in IIS webmail site
(webmail(default) right click --> Properties --> Home directory --> Configuration)

Please help me!

Thank you
:(

I have reinstalled Horde but the problem continues..

please help me!

Thank you

Hello, budwaiser

Try te reinstall both PHP and Horde.

also, it might be a good idea toi check if php works on any other domains.

Also, you might need to run Plesk reconfigurator -> repair Plesk instalation -> Plesk files security.

To check, if this is a permissions problem, you can assign the user system to be used for the Appication pool and check webmail after that.

Hi Skeeter,
can you explain me that please?

"To check, if this is a permissions problem, you can assign the user system to be used for the Appication pool and check webmail after that."

What i have to do?

Php works properly on the server and unfortunately the plesk utility did not resolve my problem.

Thank you

Hello, budwaiser

Ok, this is not a common practice.
Go to IIS -> Application pools -> plesk(default)(pool) -> properties -> Identity and set NetWork service to be used instead of IWAM_xxx.

After that try to use Webmail once again.
If webmail works -- the problem should be permissions for the IWAM user, which executes the webamil application.

You can use Filemon tool to track that.

Please, not, that you should never use the Network for production, as this can cause major security problems.

Does this help?

Hi Skeeter,
thank you for your help.

Unfortunately webmail shows always the "Page not found" when i try to enter (then it works normally).

I don' t understand in which way i can resolve it.

Can you tell me the way to use Filemoon?

Thank you

I have
unistalled horde, renamed Horde folder in "old horde" and then i have
installed again it but no instance has created.

What's wrong?

Thank you

Back