• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Horde arbitrary file inclusion vulnerability

ok, but what can we do now? This fix is for Horde "standalone", what about the "Plesk-IMP"?

The link I posted also has links to patches against 3.1.6. Maybe you can modify them so they apply cleanly on psa-horde. Otherwise you'll just have to bug Parallels about it and/or wait for a Plesk update.

a fix for 8.3 was requested from Plesk development, so waiting for reply

permanently in 8.4 only

The link I posted also has links to patches against 3.1.6. Maybe you can modify them so they apply cleanly on psa-horde. Otherwise you'll just have to bug Parallels about it and/or wait for a Plesk update.

is there any fix for horde 3.1.5 ? my plesk installation uses it:

# rpm -qa|grep horde
psa-horde-3.1.5-suse10.2.build83071218.20

It is not clear to me if this requires the attacker to login using genuine credentials or if no authentication is required.

Can anyone enlighten me please?

The patch appears simple but I don't want to apply it in case it breaks the Plesk-modified version.

Faris.

I believe the specific SQL injection rules that get it are 340013, and 340017. We've also got a virtual patch for it now, which doesnt have an ID number yet.

Back