1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Horde CGI ERROR

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by budwaiser, Jan 10, 2006.

1. budwaiser

budwaiser Guest

Hi,
    today i have tried to enter Horde but i have had this error:

CGI Error
    The specified CGI application misbehaved by not returning a complete set of HTTP headers.

I have not selected the operation to delete email after login.

How can i resolve?

Thank you

2. JackL

JackL Guest

I think you make some manual reconfiguration in IIS. Also check does webmail site have Scripts and Executables permissions selected, and does PHP extension enabled for server

John .S.G.

3. budwaiser

budwaiser Guest

Hi,
    i have checked webmail site have Scripts and Executables permissions selected and does PHP extension enabled for server but the problem remains :-(

I can enter webmail but i have this error only if i click on "mail icon" (other horde settings works normally).

I have typed websrvmng --reconfigure-all also but nothing.

Please help me!

Thank you

4. budwaiser

budwaiser Guest

I have upgraded php from 4.3.11 to 4.4.1 and the problem seems resolved.

Unfortunately when i try to enter Horde i see this error on the top of the page:

Notice: Only variable references should be returned by reference in d:\wwwroot\webmail\horde\lib\Horde\Notification.php on line 98

and if i read a message

Notice: Only variables should be assigned by reference in d:\wwwroot\webmail\horde\lib\Horde\MIME\Contents.php on line 1146

Notice: Only variable references should be returned by reference in d:\wwwroot\webmail\horde\lib\Horde\MIME\Contents.php on line 1146

Notice: Only variables should be assigned by reference in d:\wwwroot\webmail\horde\lib\Horde\MIME\Contents.php on line 647

In which way i can resolve???

Thank you

5. budwaiser

budwaiser Guest

Please help,
    i have restored php to 4.3.11 and upgraded Plesk to 7.5.6.

Help me.

Thank you

6. budwaiser

budwaiser Guest

The problem deals with some corruption of messages.

I have deleted them and fixed the problem.

7. consultorpc

consultorpc Guest

We have the same problem in one server, can you explain how do you fix it ? TIA.

8. consultorpc

consultorpc Guest

Looking with filemon I have seen that this is a permission problem. We have to give write permission to the internet user for the horde folder.

9. budwaiser

budwaiser Guest

Techs resolved problem in this way:

"The problem was in huge number of temporary files for horde within D:\Temp folder. They called msg*****
    where ***** - is integer number that exceeded some value.
    We have removed them and got problem fixed."

Unfortunately after some days the problem happens again and i am obliged to deleted some messages manually.

There's a way to resolve the problem at the end or to delete tmp folder automatically?

Thank you