• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Horde CGI ERROR

B

budwaiser

Hi,
today i have tried to enter Horde but i have had this error:

CGI Error
The specified CGI application misbehaved by not returning a complete set of HTTP headers.

I have not selected the operation to delete email after login.

How can i resolve?

Thank you

I think you make some manual reconfiguration in IIS. Also check does webmail site have Scripts and Executables permissions selected, and does PHP extension enabled for server

John .S.G.

Hi,
i have checked webmail site have Scripts and Executables permissions selected and does PHP extension enabled for server but the problem remains :-(

I can enter webmail but i have this error only if i click on "mail icon" (other horde settings works normally).

I have typed websrvmng --reconfigure-all also but nothing.

Please help me!

Thank you

I have upgraded php from 4.3.11 to 4.4.1 and the problem seems resolved.

Unfortunately when i try to enter Horde i see this error on the top of the page:

Notice: Only variable references should be returned by reference in d:\wwwroot\webmail\horde\lib\Horde\Notification.php on line 98

and if i read a message

Notice: Only variables should be assigned by reference in d:\wwwroot\webmail\horde\lib\Horde\MIME\Contents.php on line 1146

Notice: Only variable references should be returned by reference in d:\wwwroot\webmail\horde\lib\Horde\MIME\Contents.php on line 1146

Notice: Only variables should be assigned by reference in d:\wwwroot\webmail\horde\lib\Horde\MIME\Contents.php on line 647

In which way i can resolve???

Thank you

Please help,
i have restored php to 4.3.11 and upgraded Plesk to 7.5.6.

Help me.

Thank you

The problem deals with some corruption of messages.

I have deleted them and fixed the problem.

We have the same problem in one server, can you explain how do you fix it ? TIA.

Looking with filemon I have seen that this is a permission problem. We have to give write permission to the internet user for the horde folder.

Techs resolved problem in this way:

"The problem was in huge number of temporary files for horde within D:\Temp folder. They called msg*****
where ***** - is integer number that exceeded some value.
We have removed them and got problem fixed."

Unfortunately after some days the problem happens again and i am obliged to deleted some messages manually.

There's a way to resolve the problem at the end or to delete tmp folder automatically?

Thank you

Back