• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Horde Config

E

elimedesign

Is there any way to edit Horde's config to only allow or force IMAP when logging into webmail? All of my clients want to use sent/trash/etc.. folders with webmail but they forget to select IMAP before logging in.

Is this possible?

Is there any way to edit Horde's config to only allow or force IMAP when logging into webmail? All of my clients want to use sent/trash/etc.. folders with webmail but they forget to select IMAP before logging in.

Is this possible?

Any ideas?? This a semi urgent matter since HORDE doesn't work too well with POP3 on my server!!

i need this information too!!!

Please if you get the sent folder and others options in HORDE let me know. I am still searching a webmail that save all the outgoing e-mails in a folder. And i need this option to be automatic like you said about the imap option.
If i get a solution i let you know.
Thanks!

Please if you get the sent folder and others options in HORDE let me know. I am still searching a webmail that save all the outgoing e-mails in a folder. And i need this option to be automatic like you said about the imap option.
If i get a solution i let you know.
Thanks!

If you choose IMAP from the drop down before logging in you can get the sent folders. What mail server do you use?

My problem is I want HORDE to force IMAP when logging in so there is no POP3 option as it is worthless 90% of the time.

Jejeje little detail... my e-mail server doesn´t support IMAP.
My mistake... if i don´t use a e-mail server with IMAP i never will get the SENT folder right?

Jejeje little detail... my e-mail server doesn´t support IMAP.
My mistake... if i don´t use a e-mail server with IMAP i never will get the SENT folder right?

Correct.

I use hMailServer and it's free and comes with IMAP.

Do you know if hMailServer is better than MailEnable Standard???

It´s fully supported with PLES the hMailServer??

Thanks in advance.
zartrix

Do you know if hMailServer is better than MailEnable Standard???

It´s fully supported with PLES the hMailServer??

Thanks in advance.
zartrix

hMail to be is way better than MailEnable. hMail has a built in semi good spam filter and you can use rules and etc.. I use SpamAssassin with hMail.

hMail is fully supported by Plesk. I have been using it for almost a year now and love it.

I figured out my issue. I had to edit the config file in the imp folder under Horde.

Back