• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Horde :: fatal Error

K

ken.riel

Hello,

I'm geting the next error if i go to my webmail.

A fatal error has occurred
DB Error: extension not found
Details have been logged for the administrator.
PHP Warning: Unknown(): Unable to load dynamic library 'C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\Additional\PleskPHP5\ext\php_mbstring.dll' - Kan opgegeven module niet vinden. in Unknown on line 0 PHP Warning: Unknown(): Unable to load dynamic library 'C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\Additional\PleskPHP5\ext\php_curl.dll' - Kan opgegeven module niet vinden. in Unknown on line 0 PHP Warning: Unknown(): Unable to load dynamic library 'C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\Additional\PleskPHP5\ext\php_gd2.dll' - Kan opgegeven module niet vinden. in Unknown on line 0 PHP Warning: Unknown(): Unable to load dynamic library 'C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\Additional\PleskPHP5\ext\php_gettext.dll' - Kan opgegeven module niet vinden. in Unknown on line 0 PHP Warning: Unknown(): Unable to load dynamic library 'C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\Additional\PleskPHP5\ext\php_iconv.dll' - Kan opgegeven module niet vinden. in Unknown on line 0 PHP Warning: Unknown(): Unable to load dynamic library 'C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\Additional\PleskPHP5\ext\php_imap.dll' - Kan opgegeven module niet vinden. in Unknown on line 0 PHP Warning: Unknown(): Unable to load dynamic library 'C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\Additional\PleskPHP5\ext\php_mssql.dll' - Kan opgegeven module niet vinden. in Unknown on line 0 PHP Warning: Unknown(): Unable to load dynamic library 'C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\Additional\PleskPHP5\ext\php_openssl.dll' - Kan opgegeven module niet vinden. in Unknown on line 0 PHP Warning: Unknown(): Unable to load dynamic library 'C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\Additional\PleskPHP5\ext\php_sockets.dll' - Kan opgegeven module niet vinden. in Unknown on line 0 PHP Warning: Unknown(): Unable to load dynamic library 'C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\Additional\PleskPHP5\ext\php_sqlite.dll' - Kan opgegeven module niet vinden. in Unknown on line 0

I have now the same problem, I think since I install zend optimizer in server.

How do you resolve this horde problem??

Horde run with php4, but he is loading PleskPHP5\php.ini why???

I will take a look. Maby i can make an edit instruction for you.

Try defpackagemng.exe --fix --type=webmail

Something wrong happened with webmail web site

thanks, deleting the registry key horde works again.

But now only en firefox.

Horde in firefox works perfectly, but in internet explorer I can see only a white page. No error, only white page. Sometimes I can see the login page, but when it try to enter appears the white page again.

I see in

http://wiki.horde.org/FAQ/Admin/Troubleshoot

can be by php error, but, why only in explorer and not in firefefox. And why plesk never show php errors, I put

error_reporting = E_ALL

in C:\Inetpub\vhosts\webmail\horde\php.ini

but no errors is show.

I tried
defpackagemng.exe --fix --type=webmail
too, but the error in explorer continue.

any ideas??? please. or how to show php error at least.

thanks again.

Now I can show php errors, but horde continues showing a white screen, so it's not a php error.

why? why? why horde don't work in internet explorer and in firefox perfectly??

I saw in http://wiki.horde.org/FAQ/Admin/Troubleshoot:

Users using Internet Explorer always get a blank white screen. Other browsers work fine.

Internet Explorer has known problems with the combination of HTTP-1.1 keepalive and SSL encryption. Many Apache configurations use a BrowserMatch or SetEnvIf directive, like this one, to solve this problem:

SetEnvIf User-Agent ".*MSIE.*" nokeepalive ssl-unclean-shutdown downgrade-1.0 force-response-1.0

But my horde runs in IIS, so I try to disable "Enable HTTP Keep-Alives" in IIS site webmail properties (it is the more similar I found), but no work.

Please someone help me, I dont know what to do, in Internet I don't find solutions. Last week my horde works in both, explorer and firefox. Now only in firefox.

Thanks again.

SOLVED!!

It was simple an horde error when it try to write to the database. It has onlyread permission.

The ob_start and ob_gzhandler function maked dont show the errors and firefox ignored this print error on screen. Finally I find the horde log file where tell me about this errors.

Thanks anyway

Hi there,

can you say where the file is? and What permissions is?

Thanks

HI there,

Can you say me which database it is?

And what permissions we need to set?

Thanks

Back