• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Horde mail - sendmail returned error code 100

D

dhub

I have a strange problem when I send out email via Horde Mail. I get this message

"There was an error sending your message: sendmail returned error code 100"

It gave the same error code even the email account is re-created.

Plesk 8.2 Linux
FC6 x86-64bit

Still with the same problem

I have look for popen in my php.ini and I didn't found it.
So it seems that it is another problem.
Is there any workaround that doesn't involve to disable SELinux?.
Maybe by correctly configure SELinux.
Anyone?

Same problem no solution

Thanks gpdahl.

It's seems that I don't have either that file structura on my server.
So I cannot fix it.It doesn't work for me.
Did you fix it?.

I'm planning to migrate to squirrelmail.

I disable selinux. I don't use it so it doesn't matter to me.

Hi !
I have tried to

[root@blabla]# setenforce 0

for disabling SELinux

Now sending mails via Webmail/Horde is working fine.
No more "error code 100"

I know that is not the best solution, but maybe
SWsoft will released a patch in a few days.

for enable SELinux again
use # setenforce 1

CU
Franky

The only thing than works

Thank you Franky.

That is the only solutions that works (For me).
So, is the only way to make it work until the expected patch from Swsoft.

Another solution is to install SquirrelMail. It works perfect. But I hate that interface.
(Any interesting free themes around?).

Is there any easy way to configure SELinux apart of set each boolean?.
Maybe a console gui with ncurses or a perl script?.

CU

[resolved]

how to fix it...
gpdahl, SWSoft gave the response in that link ... but the solution is outdated since FC3 I guess
What you must do:
disable selinux (just to make sure), then as root assure that you have selinux-policy, selinux-policy-targeted, policycoreutils
Code:
rpm -qa selinux-policy selinux-policy-targeted policycoreutils 
policycoreutils-1.30.10-2.fc5
selinux-policy-2.3.7-2.fc5
selinux-policy-targeted-2.3.7-2.fc5
selinux-policy-targeted-sources does not exists anymore independently (that is why you do not have src)
I recomend to do the following:
in the / dir
Code:
/touch /.autorelabel
after reboot ...it will takesome time
you should update
Code:
yum update selinux-policy selinux-policy-targeted policycoreutils

Now the main part.
issue this:
Code:
audit2allow -dM <name of policy>
semodule -i <name of policy>.pp
reboot

I just applied a bunch of updates in the Plesk Updater and it took care of the problem. I'd say before trying anything as root, first just make sure you've got the most up-to-date packages.

Horde webmail wont send. Error 111 sendmail

Hi ive also got these problems:

Sep 13 06:37:29 HORDE [error] [imp] sendmail returned error code 111 [on line 1082 of "/usr/share/psa-horde/imp/compose.php"]
Sep 13 07:28:48 HORDE [error] [imp] sendmail returned error code 111 [on line 1082 of "/usr/share/psa-horde/imp/compose.php"]
Sep 13 07:30:21 HORDE [error] [imp] sendmail returned error code 111 [on line 1082 of "/usr/share/psa-horde/imp/compose.php"]
Sep 13 07:30:41 HORDE [error] [imp] sendmail returned error code 111 [on line 1082 of "/usr/share/psa-horde/imp/compose.php"]
Sep 13 09:41:49 HORDE [error] [imp] sendmail returned error code 111 [on line 1082 of "/usr/share/psa-horde/imp/compose.php"]
Sep 13 09:42:48 HORDE [error] [imp] sendmail returned error code 111 [on line 1082 of "/usr/share/psa-horde/imp/compose.php"]
Sep 13 09:50:45 HORDE [error] [imp] sendmail returned error code 111 [on line 1082 of "/usr/share/psa-horde/imp/compose.php"]
Sep 13 09:59:18 HORDE [error] [imp] sendmail returned error code 111 [on line 1082 of "/usr/share/psa-horde/imp/compose.php"]
Sep 13 06:05:25 HORDE [error] [imp] sendmail returned error code 111 [on line 1082 of "/usr/share/psa-horde/imp/compose.php"]
Sep 13 11:42:46 HORDE [error] [imp] sendmail returned error code 111 [on line 1082 of "/usr/share/psa-horde/imp/compose.php"]
Sep 13 07:48:45 HORDE [error] [imp] sendmail returned error code 111 [on line 1082 of "/usr/share/psa-horde/imp/compose.php"]
Sep 13 12:04:29 HORDE [error] [imp] sendmail returned error code 111 [on line 1082 of "/usr/share/psa-horde/imp/compose.php"]

Ive tried to follow the directions in this post but no luck. It seems my system is running without selinux anyway. When i try to enable it says disabled.

[root@XXXXXXXX ~]# setenforce 1
setenforce: SELinux is disabled

My Directory structure seems the same as the swsoft post but i cant make heads or tails of it.

Any pointers? Also oddly enough the sidebar javascript to hide the sidebar only works in firefox, not ie. what do you make of that?

Thanks

Im running PLESK 8.2 Fedora 4.

This is odd very very odd. the server was working perfectly until about 45 minutes ago, then stoped working giving me this error about error 111

HORDE [error] [imp] sendmail returned error code 111 [on line 1082 of "/usr/share/psa-horde/imp/compose.php"]

i cant find a way to fix this, I just issued a server reboot, i hope this fixes it.

Back