1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Horde Mobile

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by teknovision, Jun 4, 2007.

1. teknovision

teknovision Guest

Hi All,

I see that Horde has a light interface for mobile devices, any ideas what the URL would be?

For webmail I use: http://webmail.domain.com

Many thanks,

Philippe

2. albans

albans Regular Pleskian

Yep, it's called MIMP...
    I made a subdomain that point to the psa-horde directory, and then I can access via subdomain.domain.tld/mimp.

3. teknovision

teknovision Guest

thanks it works!!

4. dkuwi

dkuwi Guest

hmm

Hello,

sorry for the stupid Question, but how had you done this? If I made a subdomain in Plesk I cant give a target for the Subdomain?

Hope you can explain me how to setup this correctly.

Br

dkuwi

5. teknovision

teknovision Guest

It should work straight out of the box. You are most probably using webmail.yourdomain.com all you need to do is webmail.yourdomain.com/mimp.

6. dkuwi

dkuwi Guest

7. albans

albans Regular Pleskian

You should check out the files of Horde. I think it tries to get the browser actually used, and then redirects you to IMP... Yous should be able to force the MIMP login screen.

For dkuwi, if you're interested in the universal subdomain for webmail, which is pretty usefull to get a unique SSL cert. for it, check out this post:
    http://forum.swsoft.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=41909&highlight=webmail

8. dkuwi

dkuwi Guest

thanks

Hello,

you are right thanks, if I try to call this link via Handy I only see the mobile page :)

Thanks for the additional link I will look at this.

Br,

dkuwi

9. Taki

Taki Guest

How can I access the regular webmail from a mobile device?

I need to be able to mass delete messages just looking at the headers and there is not such option in MIMP

10. teknovision

teknovision Guest

11. Taki

Taki Guest

Thank you. It works!