1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Horde problem - address groups missing in 8.2?

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by DaveNET@, Nov 26, 2007.

1. DaveNET@

DaveNET@ Guest

Hi,

One client who uses my services has used Horde extensively and created contact lists (ie Clients, Family, etc). However after upgrading to Plesk 8.2 on a new server, the contact lists feature seems to be gone. I can't find it anywhere.

Any ideas? I need to figure out how to get this feature back.

---edit---
    We found the contact list feature but we were unable to create new contact lists. See the reply below for the solution.
    ---edit---

Previously we were using Plesk 7.5.4.

David

2. DaveNET@

DaveNET@ Guest

Here's an update on this... hopefully it will help someone else.

I had my server support contractor check into this. They came back and said they were able to determine this is a bug in the latest version of Horde/Turba running under Plesk 8.2. They were able to duplicate the problem on a separate server.

I am running the following:
    Plesk 8.2.1 CentOS 4.2
    horde-3.1.4
    turba-2.1.4

They downgraded Horde/Turba to a previous version as follows:
    horde-3.0.4
    turba-2.0.2

Now the contact lists are working again.

David