1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Horde redirect.php and Segmentation fault (11) problem

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by zooming, Sep 3, 2008.

  1. zooming

    zooming Regular Pleskian

    25
    57%
    Joined:
    Jul 12, 2006
    Messages:
    112
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hello,

    I'm having problems with Horde.

    It has worked fine for months, then it stopped, and I don't know why.

    After the login, the browser tries to download the redirect.php file (an empty file).

    A record is placed in /var/log/httpd/error_log when this happens:

    [notice] child pid 9934 exit signal Segmentation fault (11)

    After some research, I have found the line that triggers this error in the redirect.php file:

    IMP_Session::createSession($imapuser, $pass, $sessArray['server'], $sessArray))

    Looking for this function name in Google, I have found some Bug reports:

    http://gablog.eu/online/taxonomy/term/36

    http://bugs.horde.org/ticket/?id=711

    http://groups.google.com/group/mail...ash:+Unable+to+look+up+user+name&rnum=1&hl=en

    http://www.nabble.com/Unable-to-login-after-install-td9500720.html

    Everything in these posts are related to some "IMAP toolkit" or Horde running chrooted and "/etc/password" file access.

    But until now I haven't found what has trigged this problem, since it was working fine, and I haven't upgrade or changed anything, and I haven't fixed it yet either.

    Can you help me?

    Thank you.
    Alexandre
     
  2. sandiegosunset

    sandiegosunset New Pleskian

    22
     
    Joined:
    Oct 15, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    same probelm

    I have the same problem.

    It occured after installing Zend Optimizer 3.0.2
     
  3. Dan Fulbright

    Dan Fulbright Guest

    0
     
    This problem cropped up for us, too. The problem for us was the Apache file descriptors restriction, aparently because of the number of virtual hosts on the server. This fixed it for us:

    mysql -uadmin -p`cat /etc/psa/.psa.shadow` psa -e "replace into misc (param,val) values ('apache_pipelog', 'true')"
    /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/websrvmng -v -a
     
Loading...