1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Horde - signature

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by zondo, Aug 2, 2005.

1. zondo

zondo Guest

hi all. I am trying to get a signature working within horde. I have edited the /etc/psa-horde/imp/conf.php and set $conf['hooks']['signature'] = true; . When I go and edit my signature it turns up blank...
    When I go into the webmail I get the following error when composing a message I get the following error.

Warning: getsignature(/usr/share/psa-horde/imp/lib/../../config/hooks.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/share/psa-horde/imp/lib/Identity/imp.php on line 462

Warning: getsignature(): Failed opening '/usr/share/psa-horde/imp/lib/../../config/hooks.php' for inclusion (include_path='/usr/share/psa-horde/lib:/usr/share/psa-horde:/usr/share/psa-horde/pear:.') in /usr/share/psa-horde/imp/lib/Identity/imp.php on line 462

Warning: getsignature(/usr/share/psa-horde/imp/lib/../../config/hooks.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/share/psa-horde/imp/lib/Identity/imp.php on line 462

Warning: getsignature(): Failed opening '/usr/share/psa-horde/imp/lib/../../config/hooks.php' for inclusion (include_path='/usr/share/psa-horde/lib:/usr/share/psa-horde:/usr/share/psa-horde/pear:.') in /usr/share/psa-horde/imp/lib/Identity/imp.php on line 462

Anyone got any ideas?

2. hardweb

hardweb Guest

It seems as the file hooks.php is missing from the distribution, you can try to get it for the retail horde version and copy it in:

/usr/share/psa-horde/config