• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Horde - signature

Z

zondo

hi all. I am trying to get a signature working within horde. I have edited the /etc/psa-horde/imp/conf.php and set $conf['hooks']['signature'] = true; . When I go and edit my signature it turns up blank...
When I go into the webmail I get the following error when composing a message I get the following error.

Warning: getsignature(/usr/share/psa-horde/imp/lib/../../config/hooks.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/share/psa-horde/imp/lib/Identity/imp.php on line 462

Warning: getsignature(): Failed opening '/usr/share/psa-horde/imp/lib/../../config/hooks.php' for inclusion (include_path='/usr/share/psa-horde/lib:/usr/share/psa-horde:/usr/share/psa-horde/pear:.') in /usr/share/psa-horde/imp/lib/Identity/imp.php on line 462

Warning: getsignature(/usr/share/psa-horde/imp/lib/../../config/hooks.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/share/psa-horde/imp/lib/Identity/imp.php on line 462

Warning: getsignature(): Failed opening '/usr/share/psa-horde/imp/lib/../../config/hooks.php' for inclusion (include_path='/usr/share/psa-horde/lib:/usr/share/psa-horde:/usr/share/psa-horde/pear:.') in /usr/share/psa-horde/imp/lib/Identity/imp.php on line 462

Anyone got any ideas?

It seems as the file hooks.php is missing from the distribution, you can try to get it for the retail horde version and copy it in:

/usr/share/psa-horde/config

Back