• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Horde Wireless

ZopfWare

Regular Pleskian
When I try to go to webmail from a web enabled cell phone the header on the login page for webmail says "Wireless Horde." I am assuming that Horde recognizes somehow that I am using a wireless device such as a phone and formats the login page to accomodate my phone. However, once you login, the interface is NOT wireless friendly.

Does anyone know if Horde is supposed to work with wireless devices, or if there is some setting to allow phones/pda's to look at their email using horde?

Just curious because a great number of people are using there phones on the road for checking their email and I would like to offer this feature to my customers.

I'm not really sure...but it is a verizon phone (samsung scha890) and has what they call mobile web 2.0

The first page (login page) seems to be formatted for wireless (or the paramaters of my phone, but the rest of the pages are really difficult to read and navigate.

Back