• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

How can I activate DrWeb on all created e-mail on all my domains

D

djbuch

I wanted to know if I could activate DrWeb virus scanning on all e-mails per default.

Thanks.

David

Apparently this is possible by using the shell but I do not know how to do this. Perhaps someone else would like to share that info?

Huhh??

Are you telling us that Mchk has a hidden feature of automatically enabling protection on all mailboxes? Because by default it doesn't enable it on all mailboxes and you have to do it one by one.

From the Plesk administrators guide at http://download1.sw-soft.com/Plesk/Plesk7.5/Doc/plesk-7.5r-admins-guide.pdf

"Restoring mail configuration

Mchk is an internal utility intended for use by Plesk Control Panel. However, as administrator, you can use it for restoring the Qmail and Courier-imap configuration by internal Plesk database when needed. By default mchk is running in the background mode, to execute it in the foreground, use the -v option.

Example: /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/mchk -v

Note

You may not wish to restore SpamAssassin settings for mail accounts, as it requires running Perl interpreter. To speed up restoring the use --without-spam option."

I had to type the above text from the Plesk manual by hand because cutting and pasting from the PDF does not work, it gives blank characters.

Back