• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

How can i integrate SiteBuilder with DirectAdmin?

A

anto g

Hi,
I have a server with DirectAdmin as control panel.
I would like to use SiteBuilder on a server with DirectAdmin.

Is it possible to integrate SiteBuilder with DirectAdmin?
May you provide to me a step by step guide to make this integration?

Thank you in advance.

Anto

Unfortunately, there is no integration part between DirectAdmin and Sitebuilder. Parallels Plesk Sitebuilder is fully integrated with Parallels Plesk Control Panel only. It is not possible to guarantee that Sitebuilder will work with DirectAdmin on one server. I know only Sitebuilder+Plesk and Sitebuilder+Cpanel installations. Most probably it will work as Sitebuilder work on the server independently but some custom manual work could probably required because of DirectAdmin specifics.
Anyway, integration itself is possible also as there is Sitebuilder API exists which could be used for it. Check appropriate documentation on Parallels developers portal: http://www.parallels.com/ptn/documentation/sitebuilder/: "Integration API Developer's Guide" and "Integration API Reference".

I know only Sitebuilder+Plesk and Sitebuilder+Cpanel installations.

Do you know a guide to install Sitebuilder under cPanel?

Thank you in advance.

Actually, there are no special guide for Parallels Plesk Sitebuilder installation on CPanel server. You can use installation guide. But there are some specifics exists which could affect installation process. For example, Apache is installed on Cpanel server not as RPM package, but during installation Sitebuilder searches for installed apache package. In this case you can run RPM packages installation (if this is RPM based system, of course) with '--nodeps' option.
There is also different apache user/group pair is used on Cpanel server - nobody/nobody instead of standard apache/apache.
Try to run installation and let me know how it goes. Would be glad to help in case of any issues.

Hi Dmitry,
Thank you very much for your help. You are so kind.

I hoped there was a guide to integrate Sitebuilder with cPanel.
Unfortunately, i am not able to integrate Sitebuilder with cPanel by myself. I am a newbie and I have not technical experience to do it.

Back