• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

How can I sent all redirects to scrap?

T

The Chief

With qmail that is, they keep sending me this error email:

[email protected]
to me

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at ns1.myetalk.com.
I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses.
This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.

<[email protected]>:
65.54.244.136 does not like recipient.
Remote host said: 550 Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable
Giving up on 65.54.244.136.

--- Below this line is a copy of the message.

I keep recieving this message with different usernames that qmail fails to send the user maybe because there is a problem with their mailbox or something...

but i recieve like 10 every second, how can i redirect them to like a blackhole..

I already tried Reject and it doesn't work, I also tried the [email protected] thing that somebody posted for the plesk 7.5 something...

can anybody help?

Setup all your domains to forward to [email protected]. Then setup that email account, but turn the mailbox off. It will then just go into a "black hole".

Originally posted by troymc
Setup all your domains to forward to [email protected]. Then setup that email account, but turn the mailbox off. It will then just go into a "black hole".

already did, that i am still recieivng tons of emails...

I'm not sure, this works for me. May be stupid to ask, but have you restarted qmail?

Originally posted by troymc
I'm not sure, this works for me. May be stupid to ask, but have you restarted qmail?

no, but I might have fixed the problem, i set the thing to reject mail, and I saw earlier that this function didn't work with phpmail() which is what I used..

i switched to use smtp, and I don't seem to be recieving anymore errors...

unfortunaetly, i was wrong, they are still sending me the bounces, and now they are even loading up my queue a **** load...

Back