• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

How do I access SiteBuilder???

S

SpidermonBob

Since no one posted a reply in the SiteBuilder 3.0 for Linux Troubleshooting forum, perhaps I posted my request for assistance in the wrong forum. Or perhaps posting a request for assistance in any of these forums is just a waste of my time.

...SWsoft performed my SiteBuilder installation on June 30, but I have yet to use it. So I guess what I have is an installation problem not a troubleshooting problem.

The real problem is that I never received adequate instruction or documentation (for a product I paid for and paid to have installed), as to how to access the program or how to configure SiteBuilder into the Pleak control panel. And, adequate documentation is nonexistent or I just don't know how to find it.

Can someone please respond or am I the only one who is having problems getting any type of meaningful support or answers to possibly easy to solve problems?

Where is the SiteBuilder Administrator when you need him?

For details see my post @ SiteBuilder 3.0 for Linux Troubleshooting…

At this point all comments and suggestions are welcome, and any assistance in helping to resolve this problem would be greatly appreciated

I'm right there with you! I love that the installation guide has nothing to do with installing it with the psa installer... Please let me know if you find anything out.

Bob Jones

Spider,

You should probably contact SWSoft with your problems. No offense, but I read through your questions, and they were all over the place. It's impossible to help you out without spending an hour or two doing so. Frankly, I think everyone who has read your previous post has been wary of trying to help.

Plus, the Sitebuilder portion of the boards is among the least visited. Very few people show up regularly. Sad, but true.

If SWSoft performed the installation and it's not working, perhaps you should contact them? Even if it costs extra money for support, isn't having the job done worth it?

Just my $.02

thanks for the reply

thanks bobjones & zero,

I am glad see that someone is at least replying to my post. At least it provides me some moral support. I am so damn tired of chasing ghosts down dark dead end corridors.

There are many things that don’t seem to function and this leaves me to believe that when the software was installed the server was never configured correctly.

Hopefully, now that support is currently looking to some of these issued the problems I am having will finally get resolved.

Hi

I need Help....

Anyone here can let me know what type of server i have to use? VPS or DEdicated to run the sitebuilder ?

I'm searching the server hosting for it, Can someone give some suggestion for which hosting provider can match the sitebuilder requirement?

thanks

Originally posted by kelvin74
Hi
I need Help....

Anyone here can let me know what type of server i have to use? VPS or DEdicated to run the sitebuilder ?

I'm searching the server hosting for it, Can someone give some suggestion for which hosting provider can match the sitebuilder requirement?

This question have been answered here:

http://forum.swsoft.com/showthread.php?threadid=38442

If you still have any questsions I will be glad to help, but please ask in old thread which I gave upper.

Originally posted by SpidermonBob

...SWsoft performed my SiteBuilder installation on June 30, but I have yet to use it. So I guess what I have is an installation problem not a troubleshooting problem.

As I remember Sitebuilder v.3 have been released at the middle of the September, so I guess you have installed version 2.1.3, but not 3.x, if you did not do any upgrades since then. You can check it with help of following commands:

#cat /usr/local/sitebuilder/.version
#rpm -qa|grep -i sitebuilder

If installation have been performed on your server then everything should be fine. I guess the problem with host name configuration for domain which should host Sitebuilder. Please make sure that you have correct IP address and host name in sitebuilder.conf configuration file. Host name which is set there should be resolved to correct IP address. Maybe you need to check DNS settings.
If you have ticket number, which was created for installation I suggest you contact with SWSoft support team by creating new ticket where you should point old ticket nubmer and decribe the situation. I'm sure they will help you.

Back