• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

How Do I can add Second Hard drive!

H

Hannan

Hi,
How Can I add second hard drive to plesk?! because my firs hard drive is full and I want to save new files in second one!! is there any way to do it?!
thanks

How to Install Use Two hard disk on 1 Plesk Server

Hello Sergius,

I Have Setup a New Server with Plesk 8.4 + Centos 5,
having 2 x 500 GB Hard Disk Drives.

I Want to Use Both the Hard Drives for Website Hosting / Email etc.
so that I can use Full 1000 GB Space for my Hosting applications.

1. Can 2 Hard Drive be Used with Plesk for website hosting / email etc.?

2. When we setup a New Domain Will it ask me to Choose Hard Drive on which I wish to Setup the domain on? (While Setup option to chosee hdd1 or hdd2)

3. If above is Possible please provide Step by Step Instructions How to Configure 2 Hard Drives on Plesk for Hosting Domains.

4. If above is NOT possible then What is the Solution? Beside Installing 1 HDD of Larger Capacity i.e. 1 x 1000 GB HDD

Quick Response will be Highly Appreciated.

Thanks!

Hello Sergius,

I Have Setup a New Server with Plesk 8.4 + Centos 5,
having 2 x 500 GB Hard Disk Drives.

I Want to Use Both the Hard Drives for Website Hosting / Email etc.
so that I can use Full 1000 GB Space for my Hosting applications.

1. Can 2 Hard Drive be Used with Plesk for website hosting / email etc.?

2. When we setup a New Domain Will it ask me to Choose Hard Drive on which I wish to Setup the domain on? (While Setup option to chosee hdd1 or hdd2)

3. If above is Possible please provide Step by Step Instructions How to Configure 2 Hard Drives on Plesk for Hosting Domains.

4. If above is NOT possible then What is the Solution? Beside Installing 1 HDD of Larger Capacity i.e. 1 x 1000 GB HDD

Quick Response will be Highly Appreciated.

Thanks!

Please Respond to above Clarifications

Thanks!

Gentlemen,

Plesk stores all domains inside single folder vhosts.
It means you cannot use two volumes to store domains and unfortunately you need to extend partition.

Feature lacking against competition

I see that your control panel software is lacking against say Cpanel/WHM

WHM automatically uses /home /home2 ... etc drives when mounted

I hope you can please bring this up with your manager to add this feature as soon as possible because it is much more economical to set up two 500gb drives rather than purchase 1 1000gb drive

Back