1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

How do i change language

Discussion in 'Plesk 9.x for Linux Issues, Fixes, How-To' started by mark rooney, Dec 20, 2009.

1. mark rooney

mark rooney Guest

hi all iv just got my new server and its got parallels plesk panel and the default language is English (US) and I'm wanting to change it to English (UK) so i can get all the british signs as in £ and so on can anyone tell me how i can do this ??

2. IgorG

IgorG Forums Analyst Staff Member

24%
    Look at available Language packs here.

3. mark rooney

mark rooney Guest

nope no English (UK) :(

what it is,is on my Vbulletin forum when ever some one does a pound sign £ it comes back as a ? sign so iv checked all over the admin CP and havent found anything but noticed that it is English (US) in plesk

4. IgorG

24%
    Why do you think that it is Plesk but not Vbulletin related problem? And how it is related to Plesk Language Packs?

5. mark rooney

mark rooney Guest

well on my last server i had no probs but soon as i installed it all on to the new server all the pound signs changed to dollar signs and i couldn't change them back the coder of the plug-in it was doing it to said its something to do with the server and not the plug-in

6. IgorG

24%
    Maybe it is related to current locale on Linux server?