• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

How do i change language

M

mark rooney

hi all iv just got my new server and its got parallels plesk panel and the default language is English (US) and I'm wanting to change it to English (UK) so i can get all the british signs as in £ and so on can anyone tell me how i can do this ??

nope no English (UK) :(

what it is,is on my Vbulletin forum when ever some one does a pound sign £ it comes back as a ? sign so iv checked all over the admin CP and havent found anything but noticed that it is English (US) in plesk

Why do you think that it is Plesk but not Vbulletin related problem? And how it is related to Plesk Language Packs?

well on my last server i had no probs but soon as i installed it all on to the new server all the pound signs changed to dollar signs and i couldn't change them back the coder of the plug-in it was doing it to said its something to do with the server and not the plug-in

Maybe it is related to current locale on Linux server?

Back