• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

How do I change the page after login?

B

Brendan Gillen

When a user log's in to Sitebuilder using the SSO login, they are redirectd to the Admin control panel, is there any way to make this default to the wizard instead?

Is there anyone that might know how to do this?

Try to define following parameter in /SB_ROOT/config file within section: [url] ..... successf...user and check login procedure one more time.

Thanks, but it appears that file is encrypted with ioncube??

Which one? /SB_ROOT/config ? Actually, it should be in plain text. This is main Parallels Plesk Sitebuilder configuration file and it should not be encrypted.

I didnt not install the sitebuilder, my host did.. where is the default location for SB_ROOT usually?

You should find configuration file here /usr/local/sitebuilder/config or in /opt/sitebuilder folder on Ubuntu and Debian servers.

Hi Dmitry, is there anything else I can try to get this working the way we'd like?

Thanks
Brendan

Brendan,

I checked it additionally and it looks like this parameter - successful_external_login will work only when using external login function: http://kb.odin.com/en/1324. So, unfortunately, there is no was to do what you need with Parallels Plesk Sitebuilder configuration. You could probably make this on apache level with mod rewrite or something but I did not check it and can not say for sure if it will work properly.

Back