1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

How do I enable mcrypt

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by cakemaker, Nov 14, 2007.

1. cakemaker

cakemaker Guest

I need mcrypt for a payment module. How do I enable that? I run

Operating system Linux 2.6.20-1.2300.fc5smp
    Plesk version psa v8.2.0_build82070706.15 os_FedoraCore 5
    HTTP Server: Apache/2.2.2 (Fedora)
    PHP Version: 5.1.6 (Zend: 2.1.0)
    Server OS: Linux 2.6.20-1.2300.fc5smp

2. atomicturtle

atomicturtle Golden Pleskian

Ive got PHP 5.2.x rpms in my archive, that include php-mcrypt. Thats probably the most painless way to add it in there.

3. cakemaker

cakemaker Guest

I run yum install mcrypt and it got the rpms from the extras repo. I restarted my httpd server but still get an error. I have to load the module dont I?

Look at this, it shoult loade mcrypt after i installed it right?

Configure Command
    './configure' '--build=i686-redhat-linux-gnu' '--host=i686-redhat-linux-gnu' '--target=i386-redhat-linux-gnu' '--program-prefix=' '--prefix=/usr' '--exec-prefix=/usr' '--bindir=/usr/bin' '--sbindir=/usr/sbin' '--sysconfdir=/etc' '--datadir=/usr/share' '--includedir=/usr/include' '--libdir=/usr/lib' '--libexecdir=/usr/libexec' '--localstatedir=/var' '--sharedstatedir=/usr/com' '--mandir=/usr/share/man' '--infodir=/usr/share/info' '--cache-file=../config.cache' '--with-libdir=lib' '--with-config-file-path=/etc' '--with-config-file-scan-dir=/etc/php.d' '--disable-debug' '--with-pic' '--disable-rpath' '--without-pear' '--with-bz2' '--with-curl' '--with-exec-dir=/usr/bin' '--with-freetype-dir=/usr' '--with-png-dir=/usr' '--enable-gd-native-ttf' '--without-gdbm' '--with-gettext' '--with-gmp' '--with-iconv' '--with-jpeg-dir=/usr' '--with-openssl' '--with-png' '--with-pspell' '--with-expat-dir=/usr' '--with-pcre-regex=/usr' '--with-zlib' '--with-layout=GNU' '--enable-exif' '--enable-ftp' '--enable-magic-quotes' '--enable-sockets' '--enable-sysvsem' '--enable-sysvshm' '--enable-sysvmsg' '--enable-track-vars' '--enable-trans-sid' '--enable-yp' '--enable-wddx' '--with-kerberos' '--enable-ucd-snmp-hack' '--with-unixODBC=shared,/usr' '--enable-memory-limit' '--enable-shmop' '--enable-calendar' '--enable-dbx' '--enable-dio' '--with-mime-magic=/etc/httpd/conf/magic' '--without-sqlite' '--with-libxml-dir=/usr' '--with-xml' '--with-apxs2=/usr/sbin/apxs' '--without-mysql' '--without-gd' '--without-odbc' '--disable-dom' '--disable-dba' '--without-unixODBC' '--disable-pdo' '--disable-xmlreader' '--disable-xmlwriter'

4. hardbrasil

hardbrasil Regular Pleskian

30%
    After i install this rpm php-mcrypt should i make something else?

Restart?
    Plesk refresh?

thank you

5. atomicturtle

atomicturtle Golden Pleskian

restart httpd