• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

How do I park domains in Plesk?

N

Nestrer

How do I park/point domains in Plesk? or do Plesk have alike function as cPanel's add-on and parked domains?

Thanks

"What is Parked domain

Domain pointers allow you to point or park additional domain names to your existing hosting account. This will allow users to also reach your website when entering the parked or pointed domain into their browsers.

For example: if you park domain102.com at your hosting account for domain101.com, users visiting domain2.com will see the contents of domain1.com web page.

In simple way you can access one website with two different names."

Originally posted by danliker
-> Domain Aliases
I did, but it display:

This is the Pleskâ„¢ default page

If you see this page it means:

1) hosting for this domain is not configured
or
2) there's no such domain registered in Plesk.

For more information please contact Administrator.

:confused:

Hi

I think you forgot to activate the www/email in the aliasdomain... You have to mark those items if you want to alias them...

Originally posted by aachen
Hi

I think you forgot to activate the www/email in the aliasdomain... You have to mark those items if you want to alias them...
I activated the www..

But it work now, without any future setting. seem just have to wait a few days? :confused:

Thanks a lot!

Do you use your own nameserver or if not does the aliased domains ns point to the same ip as you main domain?

(Aliasing in Plesk is activated immediately.)

Originally posted by aachen
Do you use your own nameserver or if not does the aliased domains ns point to the same ip as you main domain?

(Aliasing in Plesk is activated immediately.)
Yes...

Sorry, that's all..

On the other hand you cann change the alaisdomain to a "realdomain" and don't choose physical hosting but one of the other two possibilities.

Back