• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

how do i reset a site

JLChafardet

Regular Pleskian
how do i do as admin or as user, to reset a site, i mean, delete all its content, and restart over like it has never been published.

a client screwed up his site adding an image galery on the homepage and it cant be undone, and the client wants his home page for normal text.

best regards,

sorry no that is not what i need....

no cranky thanks for the help,

i need to reset a sitebuilder site that for an unknown reason the client testing the software added a photo gallery to the home page and now he doesnt want it there and i cant remove it, i have readed all the documentation, it says how to add the darn photo gallery but doesnt says how to remove it.

best regards,

Re: sorry no that is not what i need....

Originally posted by JLChafardet
i need to reset a sitebuilder site that for an unknown reason the client testing the software added a photo gallery to the home page and now he doesnt want it there and i cant remove it, i have readed all the documentation, it says how to add the darn photo gallery but doesnt says how to remove it.
I'm having the same problem. I would prefer to just remove the photo gallery, rather than removing the entire site. Does anyone have a solution?

sorry to say it, but there is no way, maybe Version 2 have the chance to do it no clue, thanks to god i didnt had much sites in sb1 so when i recreated the sites in sb2 it didnt took me much time, but havent had the time yet to need a site reset.

regards,

Back