• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

how do I...rollback to 8.2

Q

quickie

8.3 is not ready for production and should never have been released. Post rollback instructions immediately!

For me too please ... Plesk 8.3 makes some Problems on my Server :(

w3wp.exe IWAM_plesk(default) make 100% CPU for few minutes then go back to normal for few minutes then again 100 % CPU :(

is not funny to install the complete Server new :( i hope gives someways to rollback

BlackMoon from Germany

No ... the website say "Please use the Online Forums" ^^ (After 30 days, you can get free help and support from the following locations)

I have serious problems with the new Plesk 8.3 :,(

Black Moon,

My apologies for the intrusion. I am trying to get the attention of SwSoft. No one from SwSoft appears to be responding to the Linux posts.

Again, accept my apology, but we are getting desperate over here.

What are problems with the Plesk 8.3 exactly? Could you please explain more clear?

w3wp.exe IWAM_plesk(default) make 100% CPU for few minutes then go back to normal for few minutes, but then again 100 % CPU o_O

i dunno why ... I would fix it but I do not know what it is

i think no chance for me :/ i reinstall the server :(

w3wp.exe IWAM_plesk(default) make 100% CPU for few minutes then go back to normal for few minutes, but then again 100 % CPU o_O

i dunno why ... I would fix it but I do not know what it is

i think no chance for me :/ i reinstall the server :(

How many sites on your server? You can try to determine which site eats CPU if to assign dedicated IIS application pool to each site.
Or you can use performance monitor for this purpose.

How many sites on your server? You can try to determine which site eats CPU if to assign dedicated IIS application pool to each site.
Or you can use performance monitor for this purpose.

6 Sites ^^ i thing is normaly nothing for the Server the server runnig fine with Plesk 8.2
after the Update come this. :(

You mean performance monitor from Plesk ? o_O i dont have this ... i think

Plesk100_1.bmp

Plesk100_2.bmp

Back