• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

How do I upgrade from *nix Plesk 7.5 Reloaded?

K

kbuckalo

Subject says it all.

We purchased 7.5 Reloaded last month. What's the story on upgrading to 8.0?

when v8 is available you will see it in the system -> updater in your controlpanel. Cos you have a valid SUS you can upgrade for free.

Yeah, actually I am in the same boat, I have had 7.5 Reloaded for about a month, expecting to see it appear in the updater but it hasn't!

Now a close guess why this might be, would be because my server is RedHat 9.0 and looking in the download section its not a supported system, though it was for 7.5 Reloaded?

How am i supposed to upgrade! Can anyone give me some suggestions.?

Many thanks,

Requirements
Latest DistributionPublished: 15-Nov-2005
Version: 7.5.4

NOTE: SWsoft will also discontinue the following Operating Systems on December 31st, 2005: Red Hat 7.3, Red Hat 9.0, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 2.1, Fedora Core 1, Mandrake 9, and Mandrake 10. As of this date, SWsoft will no longer be able to support, patch, troubleshoot, or answer support issues related to these Operating Systems. We will send a reminder notification as this date approaches. Please prepare now for a smooth transition.

hrmm thanks for that.. I guess because I haven't had it for long.. I missed that "Notification"

Thank you for that? Could you suggest a OS i could move to, without disturbing to much? I am thinking common sense suggests their is no easy way out. I will need to re-build.?

Back