• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

How does SB deletes a published site ?

H

homebase

Hi all

well i have another problem. Publishing site works well but if i want to delete a site the only thing that SB did is to delete it in the SB Tool but not in the dir so the site is still there. To publish i use FTP and i follow the logs and every time i delete a site SB wants to delete the files index.htm or index.shtml but not index.php and the other files. Anyone has an idea how to solve this ?

Greets

Actually, Sitebuilder should not delete content on the published side during site removal from Sitebuilder panel. As I know site should be deleted from Sitebuilder database and directly on the server correspondent site's directory should be also removed . As for published side it should be left. Could you give me exact instructions how to reproduce this situation? Probably some messages from FTP log files which could help to understand what can be the reason for such behavior?!

Hi Dimitry,

here is an example. If i push the button to delete the published site. The following messages appears and wants to delete the index.shtml and not the index.php.

20021-May 21 09:54:00 xxxxxx vsftpd: Wed May 21 09:54:00 2008 [pid 19078] [xxx] OK LOGIN: Client "x.x.x.x"
--
20304:May 21 09:57:18 xxxxxx vsftpd: Wed May 21 09:57:18 2008 [pid 19234] [xxx] FAIL DELETE: Client "x.x.x.x", "/public_html/index.html"

20306-May 21 09:57:18 xxxxxx vsftpd: Wed May 21 09:57:18 2008 [pid 19236] [xxx] OK LOGIN: Client "x.x.x.x"
20307:May 21 09:57:18 xxxxxx vsftpd: Wed May 21 09:57:18 2008 [pid 19238] [xxx] FAIL DELETE: Client "x.x.x.x", "/public_html/index.htm"

Thanks for help

Alex

To be able to suggest I need some more information from you. Could you please let me know the following details:
1. Sitebuilder version and build + OS where it's installed.
2. Step-by-step instructions for how you delete the site.
3. Do you use integration with any other panels?
4. Does this situation repeat on specific site or any site? If site should be specific please provide me with it's pages structure.

Back