• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

How to change the e-mail address for domain reports ?

E

EuroMaverick

Okay,

I realise this is a very stupid questions, but I just don't see it: how do I change the e-mail adres a domain report is sent to ?

Many thanks,

Mav.

System: Server > Personal Information: Edit > Edit administrator information

That's what I thought but it does not seems to be correct anymore.

I have a feeling this has to do with an older upgrade.

Initially, this was set to a certain address. After a Plesk upgrade, the e-mail address on the Plesk default page changed (see also http://forum.swsoft.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=33218 - not solved either).

Now, I can change the e-mail address in Server > Personal Information: Edit > Edit administrator information to whatever I like, the address the domain reports are sent to (and only that !) still remains the old one...

SWSoft promised to solve my earlier issues with 7.6 (which they didn't) and it seems there are even a couple of more bugs around on this...

Regards,

Mav.

Solved.

Went to domains > <<whatever domain you want>> > report > report delivery.

Changed the delivery schedule that was setup there. There indeed, the wrong e-mail address was set up. Changed it - case closed. Did not realise by the way that if you change this here, it is changed for all domains...

Greetings,

Mav.

There`s a command that reconigures all the scheduled tasks:

"%plesk_bin%\crontabmng" sync

Back