1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

How to change the e-mail address for domain reports ?

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by EuroMaverick, Aug 31, 2006.

1. EuroMaverick

EuroMaverick Guest

Okay,

I realise this is a very stupid questions, but I just don't see it: how do I change the e-mail adres a domain report is sent to ?

Many thanks,

Mav.

2. RiXarD

RiXarD Guest

System: Server > Personal Information: Edit > Edit administrator information

3. EuroMaverick

EuroMaverick Guest

That's what I thought but it does not seems to be correct anymore.

I have a feeling this has to do with an older upgrade.

Initially, this was set to a certain address. After a Plesk upgrade, the e-mail address on the Plesk default page changed (see also http://forum.swsoft.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=33218 - not solved either).

Now, I can change the e-mail address in Server > Personal Information: Edit > Edit administrator information to whatever I like, the address the domain reports are sent to (and only that !) still remains the old one...

SWSoft promised to solve my earlier issues with 7.6 (which they didn't) and it seems there are even a couple of more bugs around on this...

Regards,

Mav.

4. EuroMaverick

EuroMaverick Guest

Solved.

Went to domains > <<whatever domain you want>> > report > report delivery.

Changed the delivery schedule that was setup there. There indeed, the wrong e-mail address was set up. Changed it - case closed. Did not realise by the way that if you change this here, it is changed for all domains...

Greetings,

Mav.

5. Skeeter

Skeeter Guest

There`s a command that reconigures all the scheduled tasks:

"%plesk_bin%\crontabmng" sync