• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

how to check plesk patches

deepa

Basic Pleskian
i gotta a windows 2003 box to administer runing iis 6.0/pleask 7.6.1 with ,ysql 4.1 as its backend
mssql is sinatlled and asp/asp.net are in use

client wants us to configure php and mysql can someone guide me if we need to install mysql ( will prefer latest most stable version ) agaian?

when i go to server i find mysql nt service is alreday running ( seems its backend of plesk engine)

i hv worked very less in plesk and since its existing install abit relcutant to do anything ..

also can someone help how do i ensure pleask 7.6.1 is at what update state and how do we apply all remaining patches on it... just want to avoid any security issues pending ( as server has not been really patched in last 5-6 months)

looking forward to quick response

Deeps

ok guys :

i tried pleask autoupdater which says plesk is upto date ...
what actually it means . what all plesk updater checks can any one help.. how can i get to know this

also ,
now since mysql 4.1 is already there and php is also there ( culd execute sample php files by creating test domains..) my question is :
if clients wants more recent mysql and php versions then how would I
proceed for upgrades and what implications it can have on plesk engine

plesk version is : 7.6.1( which higher most version can i upgrade to? for mysql /php?
)

Back