1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice

How to configure Coldfusion mx 6.1 with Fedora core 2

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by arckid, Jan 17, 2005.

1. arckid

arckid Guest

hi all,

I am tired of installing and uninstalling coldfusion again and again on the server.

can someone guide me, how to setup coldfusion for plesk 7.5.1 reloaded for *nix.

At server menu i am going to coldfusion settings and then i am selecting these options

installation type: server configuration
    installation path: /opt/coldfusionmx

but it everytime says me that wrong installation path ... so what is the exact method to install and configure CF with plesk.

thanks a lot in advance,

best regards,
    Arckid

2. Redah

Redah Guest

This is a known bug in Plesk 7.5.1 and happens on all OS's as far as I know.

You can contact SWSoft and ask them for the hotfix, and they will send it to you.

3. arckid

arckid Guest

thanks for your fast reply!

let me contact them.

regards,

Arckid

4. stephan@

stephan@ Guest

I am having the exact same trouble. Any help from anyone is appreciated...

Thanks!

Stephan

5. Redah

Redah Guest

Contact SWSoft and they will send you a php file. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to give it to you all or else I would.

6. stephan@

stephan@ Guest

still waiting

I've contacted them, and I'm still waiting...It would make sense that they make this a public patch, but if you could send me the file in the interim, unless its a configuration sensitive file, then that would be great.

Thanks!

Stephan