• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

How to Disable Report Delivery ?

M

matrixdz2002

Hi all,

I've hundreds of domains and I would like to list all domains that has Report Delivery activated (scheduled) in order to deactivate them.

I tested the report delivery for a week and then want to deactive it, after doing it I notice that I'm still getting daily report on an email account which I configured to receive the reports. I checked all my domains and Clients Reports and no one has Report Delivery Activated.

I'm receiving the reports everyday at 4:16 AM, after checking Contrab, I found that I have:

/usr/local/psa/admin/bin/php /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/report/autoreport.php --auto daily >/dev/null 2>&1
/usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/statistics >/dev/null 2>&1

Is one of them the cause of that report ?

Regards,

Im having this exact problem right now with a particular domain. About a year ago I created a delivery schedule for reports. Now when I go into the domain to try to disable the report delivery, it shows that nothing is scheduled or activated.

Is there a way to disable the report delivery other than thru plesk?

Hi,

I solved the problem by looking for the email address used to send the report through the Plesk Mysql Database and I emptied the field and no more email Report.

Actually I upgraded to the latest Plesk version and I don't remember the name of the table where you can find that email report.

Try to see if you have report_auto otherwise try to make a search on your database with the email address maybe you can find it.

Regards,

Back