• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

How to find out your software license?

F

Filipe Miranda

Hello,

I have Plesk 82. for unlimited domains with PowerPack, what does it mean to have this PowerPack?
Does it comes with antivirus? PostgreSQL?
In the license tab I can see it does have it, but I asked my Plesk provider and they told me that for example Dr,Web antivirus I only have 15 accounts that can use that...

I tried the Plesk website but I did not find what does it means to have the Power Pack version of Plesk, which add-on modules does it come with?

Thank you,

Regards,
Filipe Miranda

Originally posted by Filipe Miranda
Hello,

I have Plesk 82. for unlimited domains with PowerPack, what does it mean to have this PowerPack?
Does it comes with antivirus? PostgreSQL?
In the license tab I can see it does have it, but I asked my Plesk provider and they told me that for example Dr,Web antivirus I only have 15 accounts that can use that...

I tried the Plesk website but I did not find what does it means to have the Power Pack version of Plesk, which add-on modules does it come with?

Thank you,

Regards,
Filipe Miranda

hi.

actually original plus-pack does not include any antivirus: http://www.swsoft.com/en/buyonline/plesk/linux/

possibly you have bought your plesk from resellers, not swsoft directly, and they could offer some extra-features

Hello,

Thanks for the quick response, I already opened a support ticket with my reseller and I'll find out what add-ons does Plesk PowerPack comes with.

Thank you,

Regards,
Filipe Miranda

Originally posted by Filipe Miranda
Hello,

Thanks for the quick response, I already opened a support ticket with my reseller and I'll find out what add-ons does Plesk PowerPack comes with.

Thank you,

Regards,
Filipe Miranda

please post here what they say. may become helpful for future generations

Plesk website has this

Plesk for Linux/Unix Power Pack
A bundle of the SpamAssassin, Application Pack, Helpdesk, Tomcat, ColdFusion, and PostgreSQL Add-Ons.

if you have power pack, then it comes with those. However for Dr Web you need a license from dr web to use it on more then 15 accounts. From what I understand the AV installed is a "trial", its just integrated for your benifit.

not sure if clam av is the same or not, I dont use plesk for mail (we have external windows servers for our mail) so I never tried.

Back