1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

How to find out your software license?

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by Filipe Miranda, Nov 3, 2007.

1. Filipe Miranda

Filipe Miranda Guest

Hello,

I have Plesk 82. for unlimited domains with PowerPack, what does it mean to have this PowerPack?
    Does it comes with antivirus? PostgreSQL?
    In the license tab I can see it does have it, but I asked my Plesk provider and they told me that for example Dr,Web antivirus I only have 15 accounts that can use that...

I tried the Plesk website but I did not find what does it means to have the Power Pack version of Plesk, which add-on modules does it come with?

Thank you,

Regards,
    Filipe Miranda

2. DaDomainMasta

DaDomainMasta Guest

hi.

actually original plus-pack does not include any antivirus: http://www.swsoft.com/en/buyonline/plesk/linux/

possibly you have bought your plesk from resellers, not swsoft directly, and they could offer some extra-features

3. Filipe Miranda

Filipe Miranda Guest

Hello,

Thanks for the quick response, I already opened a support ticket with my reseller and I'll find out what add-ons does Plesk PowerPack comes with.

Thank you,

Regards,
    Filipe Miranda

4. DaDomainMasta

DaDomainMasta Guest

please post here what they say. may become helpful for future generations

5. Amin Taheri

Amin Taheri Golden Pleskian Plesk Certified Professional

Plesk website has this

Plesk for Linux/Unix Power Pack
    A bundle of the SpamAssassin, Application Pack, Helpdesk, Tomcat, ColdFusion, and PostgreSQL Add-Ons.

if you have power pack, then it comes with those. However for Dr Web you need a license from dr web to use it on more then 15 accounts. From what I understand the AV installed is a "trial", its just integrated for your benifit.

not sure if clam av is the same or not, I dont use plesk for mail (we have external windows servers for our mail) so I never tried.