• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

How to manually override Skeleton???

S

sem101

Hi-

I don't know if anyone else had the same problem, but I created my own Skeleton and tried to upload it. Seemed simple enough...

Then, after "Send File" - everything disappears in Skeleton Management. Didn't seem like anything uploaded.

1. So I click "Default" to revert.

2. Then, try to upload again. Same thing, but now, when I click "Default"...

3. DEFAULT DOES NOT COME BACK!

So where do I SSH in to find this default skeleton to simply override? I now can't even get Default to come back. Please help! I need to set up 20 websites tonight!

The location should be /var/www/vhosts/.skel/0/

In your case the 0 directory is missing?

Hi poke, yeah - I don't see it in there :(
Unfortunately, I'm reinstalling Plesk now. Thanks. I'll post back here if after I reinstall and try to upload a Skeleton and -- /var/www/vhosts/.skel/0/ disappears again...

If it disappears again should I contact my host or could it be a 8.1 bug?

UPDATE

After fresh install, /var/www/vhosts/.skel/0 now shows up. I can override files manually, thank you.

BUT - this still hasn't resolved the Upload Skeleton bug from the Admin. Hasn't anyone else experienced uploading a Skel archive and nothing happens? Directory goes blank until I "Default" - nothing in logs either....

8.1 Bug?

Back