1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

how to remove "remote desktop"?

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by Eyal_p, May 10, 2006.

1. Eyal_p

Eyal_p Guest

Hello,

How do i remove the "remote desktop" icon so my clients won't be able to use it?

Thanks

2. OlegB

OlegB Guest

Use `Interface management` feature. It's available since Plesk 7.5.5 release.

Plesk > Server > Interface management button.

3. Eyal_p

Eyal_p Guest

4. matija

matija Guest

Check "Show Interface management toolbar", apply, and goto domain/account where you want to disable Remote Desktop. There, you can choose whether this option should be visible or not to user.

5. Eyal_p

Eyal_p Guest

Hey matija,
    Thank you very much, you really helped me. :)

6. brownlb

brownlb Guest

I must be missing something. Where in the client/domain config do I disable remote desktop?
    I've got Edit, Report, Preferences, Limits, Permissions, IP Pook, IIS Application Pool, Skeleton, Logo Setup, Custom Buttons, Add New Domain, Domain Templates, and Traffic as options. None of them appear to have any Remote Desktop options when I drill down.

Thanks!
    Blair