1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

How to remove the "Top News" column in Horde's menu

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by DuFFBeeR, Aug 3, 2006.

1. DuFFBeeR

DuFFBeeR Guest

Hi there !

I am just wondering how to remove the "Top News" column under the horde's menu.

Thanks.

2. jwdick

jwdick Guest

3. DuFFBeeR

DuFFBeeR Guest

Thanks, it's fixed now.

Hope that SW Soft will remove that **** in the next Horde update.

4. DCNet_James

DCNet_James Guest

In my experience, everytime theres a major update to PSA, you have to go in and refix a lot of this kind of stuff. I run a seperate forum for PSA for FBSD with many of these for that reason. I can't possibly remember every fix so I publish them for others and have a reference for myself. Point being if you're going to use PSA, get used to having to go and tweak configs by hand to restore them to the way you want. I would also make a backup of your product root and /etc/psa directories once you have all of your configs tweaked the way you like them so you can go back and reference them later.

J

5. DCNet_James

DCNet_James Guest